We always believe that the guide on your safari expedition is an ambassador of the host company and the country. They aren’t only there to make sure the vehicles work or choosing the right direction, but rather displaying the culture, friendliness and hospitality of the destination making sure that every detail of your journey flows as smooth as possible. We have passionate, skilled, knowledgeable and well-certified Tanzania Local guide service. Our guides outstanding not only for their knowledge of the natural history of the areas we visit, but also in relating and translating the culture and history of their home in a manner that creates unforgettable memories. Our dedicated guides take pride in introducing you to the stunning Africa’s wilderness.
Our Team is fully experienced, fanatical, and restless when it comes to work. Our Tanzania Safari Guides are fluent in English with great Knowledge of the National Parks. By sharing their passion, our guides inspire many of our guests to return. We can also provide other Language translator guides on request of our None English-speaking clients.
Choose your best African Guide for Safari Expeditions and Mountain Hiking for best price
Mountain guides and Porters
We have well qualified mountain guides on supervision of all our Treks. They are the master horse of Bujo Tours keeping the great symbolic nature of the company upfront sharing some of the remarkable secrets hidden within the natural environment. We call them beasts, they never sleep an eye while on the mountain. They are All Certified Wilderness First-Aid Responders with great record of Mountaineering.
The importance of having competent, high quality guides and porters cannot be overstated when it comes to climbing Mount Kilimanjaro. Bujo Tours uses local guides, all of whom have received extensive training in first aid, mountain rescue, flora, fauna, and geology. All are registered with Kilimanjaro National Park (KINAPA). Our Kilimanjaro guides are very experienced, with most having climbed more than 100 times! They are professionals who intimately know the mountain.
You can expect the following from our Kilimanjaro guides and porters
- High Safety Standards. Your guide can identify and avoid potential hazards such as slippery trails and loose rocks. Your guide can prevent, recognize and treat altitude-related illnesses.
- Climb Knowledge. Kilimanjaro trails are clearly marked, so following a trail should not pose a problem. But there are more intricate things that your guide will take into consideration when deciding when, where, and how to move the party. These things include weather conditions, trail density, rest stops, pace, etc.
- Mountain Facts. Your guide is knowledgeable about general mountain facts. He can tell you about the vegetation zones, the altitudes of and distances to campsites, and information about the geology, flora and fauna. These types of facts increase the enjoyment during the trek by giving you an idea of what you are seeing and feeling.
- Our Kilimanjaro guides love working with us because we book small, private parties on the best routes.
- Our porters take care of you. So we take care of them.
Bujo Tours employ, empower, and reward local guides and porters Bujo Tours exists to uplift the people that will take you to the top. Tanzania is among the poorest nations in the world with a per capital annual income of only 700 USD. Guides and porters are some of the least paid workers in our society. Many other trekking operators take advantage of this and pay their guides and porters very minimal wages. We however exist to empower each other. Trust that we pay at least twice the average local salary from the fees you pay us without charging you more. Let us take you to the top and at the same time feel great about providing for those in need
Contact us for Best Tanzania Local Guide Service!
Get introduced to some of our Team of Guides