Make sure that you have a travel health care insurance.
It should at least cover:
- Costs for doctors, hospital and medicines
- Emergency medical transportation (minimum of $25,000)
If you wish, you can also purchase a more comprehensive Travelguard . You have made a significant investment in your travel plans and while in most cases everything will run smoothly, situations may arise on or before your trip that are outside of our control as your travel agent and for which we cannot be held responsible. A travel insurance may help to make your trip more worry-free by protecting your investment and yourself.
Travel insurances can cover expenses resulting from situations such as:
- Trip Cancellation and Interruption due to sickness/death of you, a family member, or a travel companion
- Emergency Medical Transportation
- Trip and Baggage Delay
- Lost or Stolen Baggage
- Doctor and Hospital Payments
- Travel Accidents
- Weather delays